Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Is It Wordless Wednesday Yet?!?

Today is Tuesday, so I can't get away with a wordless post, but I will keep it short today because I am tired.  I am so glad Chad is off of work the rest of the week, I am really going to enjoy the extra time with him and I know the babies will love having him around more! 

I put the turkey breast in the refrigerator today to begin defrosting.  Tomorrow we are going to the grocery store to pick up some last minute items for Thanksgiving.  We plan to put up our Christmas tree over the break, and also to follow our annual tradition of watching Christmas Vacation and Home Alone, our two favorite Christmas movies.  Other than that, we hope to just have a relaxing break enjoying our time together. 

I will leave you with a few fun Chloe pictures.  Her hair was out of control today!  She had a major "floof" as we call it.  Loved it! 




Good night everyone!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...