Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Eeek!

The Blogger website is acting up right now and I only have a few hours left to post for today!  I have definitely NOT come this far with NaBloPoMo to miss a day because of the Blogger website breaking down!

I really don't have a lot to say tonight, I am still trying to process what has happened in my family so I'm just going to show you a few pictures of our day.

Mommy confession:  Every now and then when I could use a boost in the morning, I pack the babies in the car jammies and all, and we all go two minutes down the road to the McDonald's drive thru and I get a biscuit and a sweet tea and drive right back home.  This morning was one of those mornings.


Her pink boots are from her Meepie.  Thanks Meepie!


Brady was goofing around during one of today's feedings.  He thought it was hilarious that I used a baby wipe to get sweet potato out of his hair.  Chad calls these bibs their "lobster shack" bibs, LOL.


This picture was actually from yesterday.  The babies are really obsessed with remotes right now.  This is a toy one we bought for them, but they still prefer to play with our real ones.


That's all she wrote today.  Feeling very tired, please keep thinking of our family.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...