Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Great Surprise!

Early this morning I got a text from Chad saying that I needed to sign for a package for his work that he accidentally sent to the house.  I wasn't too thrilled but I said I would look out and sign for it.  The doorbell rang and I went downstairs and was so surprised to find a man delivering these gorgeous flowers!  Chad sent them to me just because.  I am a very lucky lady to have such an amazing husband! 

 
Speaking of surprises, Brady decided to start pulling up on the furniture by himself this morning.  He is now starting to cruise around the sectional.  I have a feeling he will be walking by his 1st birthday.  



Later today I tried to get the babies to sit beside each other so I could take a picture and make it the new header for the blog.  I really underestimated how difficult it would be to get these babies to sit still.  Here are some of my attempts to get them to sit together for a picture:









And finally, here are some pictures of Miss Chloe by herself.  I really liked her outfit today, it actually didn't have any pink in it at all!  Also the headband and bow she is wearing is one of many, many, bows our good friend Beth made for her.  We are so thankful to Beth for taking the time to make all of the bows she made for Chloe.  Thanks to Beth I think Chloe has a bow for almost any outfit or occasion. 





That is all for today, we have the babies' 9 month doctor appointment in the morning.  I am looking forward to finding out how long the babies are and how much they weigh.  Should be interesting!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...