Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 11, 2011

Almost Forgot!

Eeek!  I am just going to make my post in time to count as today!  I was busy having fun with the family this afternoon and watching UNC basketball (great win Tarheels!) and a movie with Chad tonight.  I actually forgot to post until Chad reminded me, thank goodness!

After a very busy day yesterday of making ornaments, we had a very relaxed day at home and didn't do much other than the normal routine.  Our big accomplishment today was probably going out for a walk to Starbucks.

I hate that I won't be writing more today, but please forgive me.  At least I do have a few iphone pictures to post:

We dressed for "cold" weather even though it turned out to be probably 80 degrees outside
 

Brady's hoodie was a gift from my mom (Grandma), and is totally adorable!  



On our way to Starbucks!  


 Have a good night everyone! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...