Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

2012 Trip Home Part 1: Gibsonville

We are back from our trip safe and sound and we are in the process of unpacking and settling back in at home.  We had such a fun trip and it was wonderful to get to visit so many friends and family!

I have been working on going through the photos from our trip so I can share them with you.  In this post I want to recap the first part of our trip, spent in Gibsonville, NC at my Mom and Daddy D's house.  Some highlights from our time in Gibsonville included:
  • A visit from my Grandparents (the babies' Great Grandparents)
  • Bojangles for breakfast and Moore's BBQ for lunch/supper one day!  Yum!
  • My aunt Tina made awesome chocolate chip with oatmeal cookies and my Mom baked an amazing cake!
  • Chad played golf with my Dad and broke 90.  He played his best round of golf yet!
  • One afternoon we met our great friends Chris and Michelle and their son Jace at Cracker Barrel for dinner, then went back and the kids all played together in their backyard
  • Chad and Dad played a lot of pool in the evenings in my parents' basement on their new pool table
  • We took the babies out to the pool and they loved swimming with their Grandparents!
Here are some fun pictures of our time in Gibsonville:

Spending time with their Great Grams and Great Grandfoder!





Brady LOVED playing with my parent's dog Fancy:



Hanging out with Jace at the Cracker Barrel



Pool Party at Jace's house!



Chloe hanging out with Grandma at lunchtime!


Pool Time with Grandma, Grandpa, and Dad!







We had such a wonderful visit at Grandma and Grandpa's house!  Check back soon for Part 2 of our trip, when we go to the mountains of Virginia to Meepie and Pap's house!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...