Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Favorite Pictures from Grandma's Visit

We were so lucky to have my Mom with us last week, and we packed in so many fun activities while she was here, we made a lot of precious memories.  Like with everything, the time went by so fast and I wish I had taken more pictures, but I do have a few to share with you from our visit with Grandma.

Grandma on the carousel at the mall with Brady.

Chloe's "hat" is actually a bowl I ordered off of Etsy, not knowing how small it was.  It makes a fun hat though!
Painting pumpkins with Grandma, look how hard they are both concentrating!
Reading a story to the kiddos, so sweet!  Also the puppy Chloe is holding was a present from Grandma.
Mom and I made Halloween cupcakes one day during the kids' nap time.  They are actually the kind made from diet soda.  Mom was really unsure about how they would taste, but I think she loved them in the end!  

We love you and miss you already, Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...