Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Favorite Family Photos Fall 2012: Part 2

As I explained in yesterday's post, I am out of town today for a girl's weekend, so I have prepared this post ahead of time so I won't compromise my daily posting for NaBloPoMo.  Today's post features my favorite photos from our second photo session with Brady and Chloe in October.  Hope you enjoy them!














Up until these sessions, we hadn't taken any professional family photos probably since the babies' Christmas card photos last year.  I am so happy we were able to capture so many precious moments and I am so thankful for my friend Carlea, who was so amazing to take these photos for us (while 8 months pregnant I might add!), and so patient with our wild toddlers.

I hope you all are having a great weekend!  I will be back tomorrow!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...