Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Favorite Family Photos Fall 2012: Part 1

I am going to be out of town this Saturday and Sunday for a girl's weekend!!!!  I have pre-written two posts for Saturday and Sunday so that I will not mess up my daily posting for NaBloPoMo.  I am very excited to be going on this trip, as it will be my first ever night(s) away from Brady and Chloe, and Chad will be on his own with the kids for the first time this weekend.  He watches them quite frequently for me on the weekends long enough for me to go shopping, get my nails done, or have lunch, and also during the weekdays if I have a Mom of Multiples meeting and twice a week for my Zumba classes at the gym, but never for whole days and nights.  I have every confidence he is going to do an amazing job and I am not the least bit worried about Brady and Chloe.  I know they will all do great!

That being said, for my weekend posts I have prepared some of our favorite pictures from two recent family photo sessions we had in October.  Some of you that follow the blog know that we are very lucky to have a very dear family friend who also happens to be an AMAZING photographer.  She took Brady and Chloe's newborn photos and also their Christmas card photos last year when they were about 10 months old.  Her name is Carlea, and if you live in the Houston/surrounding suburbs or even the Austin area and are in need of photos for any occasion, you will not find a better person for the job.  Her business is Carlea J Photography and her website is here.  Currently she is on maternity leave as they are expecting their first child right around Thanksgiving, but I believe she will be available in January or February 2013.

We ending up doing two photo sessions since the first one was a little rainy, although I still think the pictures turned out so great.  The first one is a fall theme and featured our family, while the second one is more summery and focuses on the kids playing in the park.  Today I will feature some of our favorite photos from the first shoot.  Hope you enjoy!











Happy Fall Ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...