Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Same Place, Same Time

I realized that I don't have very many recent pictures of the kids together.  Today I thought I would try to get a few pictures of the children sitting next to each other.  Then I realized why I don't have any pictures of them sitting still, next to one another.  Because they don't stop moving.  Unless they are asleep.  Here were some of my attempts today:

This is how most of the pictures looked:


Or like this:


I thought I would distract them with a book, which worked, except they wouldn't look at the camera:


A rare moment where they are both not moving and looking at the camera (but also not smiling):


This would have been an awesome one if it hadn't turned out so blurry:


Ah, well.  I gave it a good try anyhow!  Have a great day everyone!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...