Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wednesday Wows

A funny thing happened after my blog post the other day, the babies woke up from their nap and just a few minutes later, Brady stood on his own for the first time!  He probably stood for about 20 seconds while watching Sesame Street.  He has done it several times since then, but never for that long.  It is definitely progress and it made me go "Wow!"  to see my little baby standing for the first time!  I was able to snap a quick picture with my phone to capture the moment:


I thought I would share a cute video of Miss Chloe today too.  Grandma (my Mom) and Grandpa (Daddy D) bought the babies a Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Puppy for Christmas that sings and dances.  At first it was a little hard for them to play with because it has to be standing upright to work, and they weren't sure how to make it sing.  I showed Chloe one time that if she presses her hand on the puppy's foot, it makes music.  Ever since then she can happily push the button herself to make it sing and dance!  She is such a little smartypants!  You can see in this video once it stops singing she will push the button again.


I am very proud of our babies, I can't believe how grown up they are getting!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...