Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Baby Blair Witch Project: AKA Chloe iPhone Attack!

Over the last several days I have been trying to get Chloe to say "Mama".  Not just randomly, but when I ask her to.  She can do it, when the mood strikes her.  Often I will ask her when it is just us and my phone/camera is nowhere to be found, and she will look at me so deliberately and say loud and clear, "Mama".  If I try to recreate this situation when I have my phone handy to take a video, that is a different story.

Here are some funny videos of my attempts to get Chloe to say "Mama".  As you can see, she is a lot more interested in attacking the phone.   However, I am finally rewarded on the last video, even though it is faint, you can hear her say "Mama" on two different occasions.  Well, more like "mamamamamama", but you get the idea.



Annnnnd....drumroll please....Eureka!


Have a great day everyone!

 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...