This was the last leg of our trip (apart from our day trip to New Bern on Tues. Sept 6th). Although most of us were sick at this point (I came down with a cold, then Chloe got a stuffy nose, then Chad got my cold, then my Mom (Grandma) got our cold) we still had a ton of fun!
Highlights from the Whitsett, NC trip:
- The babies getting to spend time with their Grandma and Grandpa
- Playing in the Jumperoo Grandma and Grandpa got them
- Homemade breakfasts almost every morning!
- Getting to eat at Bojangles, La Fiesta, and the Village Grill (we don't have any of these places in TX)
- Brady running around like a crazy man in his walker in Grandpa's basement (nothing but tile there)
- Cake time! (At 9:15 pm each night we would declare it cake time and eat cake, LOL)
- Playing "Mexican Train" dominoes with Mom and Dad each night after the babies were in bed
- Chad got to play golf with Dad
- Mom and I took the babies to the pool for their 2nd time (I managed to lose all the great pics of this)
- Chad and I had our third date night of the trip!!!
- Getting to spend time with some of my friends from middle school and high school, introducing them to the babies and meeting my friend Michelle's awesome son Jace!
Brady and Grandma rocking on the front porch
Brady and Grandpa hanging out
Chloe having fun in the Jumperoo!
Zoom! Brady loved Grandpa's basement because there was a huge open tile area to play in!
Sweet moments with Daddy
Grandma with Chloe
Grandma, Grandpa, and Brady
Brady started sitting up by himself on this part of the trip. What a big boy!
My parents' dog Fancy Pants: "Whew! These babies are wearing me out!"
Next post will be more pictures from this last part of our trip!