Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Lunch Date with Important "Clients"

Now that I stay home with the babies, I often get so focused on their eating and napping schedules that the day goes by and I forget to eat lunch and sometimes breakfast too. 

I know I should try to eat during their naps but I often get sidetracked with laundry or cleaning.

Today I actually remembered to eat lunch and I was able to put the babies in their bumbos on the counter and pull up a chair and face them.  They had a lot of fun watching me eat because they are at a stage now where everything that happens is interesting for them to observe.

Here we are at our "lunch date": 


Have a great Thursday everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...