Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Home Improvement

Yesterday we had several areas of the house repainted, so this required me and the babies and Sadie to live on the third floor all day yesterday.  We all survived just fine, and I did end up getting a few cute pictures of the babies out of it.  I also have some before and afters for those of you that like looking at house stuff. 

Let's do the baby pictures first!

The third floor is colder than the rest of the house because there are more vents concentrated in a smaller space (go figure) and it is 100 degrees outside so our poor AC is working overtime.  This means we had to dress like it was December:




I got the CUTEST picture of Chloe EVER:


And also some very cute ones of Brady:




Now, for the house stuff.  Here is our dining area BEFORE:


And the kitchen/living/dining space before:


Now here are some AFTER pictures:





I was very scared to pick a neutral color as I am only used to picking out a color that I like personally, not a color a whole bunch of people are supposed to like.   I do think that it turned out very nice and that it makes the room lighter and brighter.  I am very pleased.  The painters were very professional and they did an excellent job. 

So that is what we've been up to!  Hopefully that is the last of the work we are going to do on the house.  Tomorrow is the Broker's Open House so hopefully a broker may want to show our house to one of their clients! 

Have a great day everyone! 

3 comments:

  1. Aww, I miss the red, but I do like the tan color you chose. It looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are growing so fast! GREAT pics...and good luck on the house sell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Jimmie and Susan!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...