Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Day Shift

So sorry I have been out of pocket the last few days.  We have been extremely busy around here getting our house ready to go on the market (that is another post), and our internet has been down. 

The good news is I have a fresh batch of pictures for everyone!  These pictures are from this morning, and are representative of a typical early morning around our household.  We do the first two feedings of the day upstairs and I still use the boppy loungers since the high chairs are downstairs, but as you can see from the pictures I am going to have to come up with something different soon as Brady has completely outgrown his! 

B & C:


Brady & Sadie:


Chloe Investigating Sadie:


Sadie Standing Guard Over B & C:


Chloe Looking Skeptical:


Brady's pajamas are new from his Meepie (Grandma Kathy!) and he loves them!

I have lots more to post (might even do two posts in one day/night!) so I'll be updating more soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...