Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Videos from Today

Recently Chad asked me how I've been liking staying at home. I told him that lately I've really been enjoying it because the babies are reaching an age where we are interacting a lot more and they seem to be learning something new everyday. I feel so lucky to be able to watch them experience more of the world and acheive different milestones from day to day.

I try to catch as much of it as I can on my Flip Video camera for Chad and also for family and friends that live far away. For new parents or anybody really, I think this is an amazing camera. It is the size of a cell phone, records up to an hour of HD video at the push of one button, and easily downloads unto your computer via a USB port. It makes taking videos a breeze and is really easy to grab quickly when the babies are doing something.

Over the last two days Brady has picked up a new skill. He can hold his bottle himself for a few seconds on his own. I let him practice at the end of his feeding if he reaches for it.

Brady in action:



The next video is just another quick one from today of Chloe rolling from tummy to back. I know I posted one of her doing this yesterday, but I think the video quality is a little better on this one and so it is easier to see. Plus, I am just so proud of her! She is doing this on a daily basis now.

Chloe in Action:



Hope everyone is having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...