Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sadie and Sophie: A Love Affair

So Brady has been teething on and off for a while now, and I have tried just about every toy or product known to man to help. So I decided to try a very popular baby teething toy in the shape of a giraffe known as Sophie. Babies are supposed to adore it. I am sure you are wondering what this has to do with our dog Sadie, so I will tell you.

The problem with Sophie is that it looks and sounds exactly like a dog toy. Sadie is convinced it is NOT the babies' toy, but HERS. The strange thing is that Sadie isn't normally possessive of her toys and usually shows little interest in them. But not Sophie. She is OBSESSED.

Please observe:



So if anybody wonders how I spend my day, the answer is 95% looking after the babies and 5% keeping Sadie away from Sophie, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...