Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Lunch Date with Daddy!

Today I decided we could all use a little change of place.  During the week we usually stick close to home and do most of our venturing out on the weekend when we have Chad's help, but today I thought it would be nice to go visit Chad downtown and have lunch with him.  The babies hadn't been to visit his office in a long time, so I thought it would be fun to have them stop by and say hi.

This was my first time driving from the suburbs into the city by myself with the kids, but it wasn't bad.  We were able to go at a pretty quick pace the whole way there, so it didn't take too long.  The kids were surprised and so happy to see "Dada" during the day, it was a special treat for them.  Chloe sat beside Chad at the restaurant and was pleased as punch the whole time to be next to her Daddy.  I think Chad was happy to have a visit from all of us as well.  We went to eat at one of my favorite Mexican restaurants in the city, so that was awesome!

Here is Ms. Chloe and her "Dada":


Brady sat beside me:


After lunch we went to Chad's office to say hello to a few of his coworkers.  One of the sweet ladies in Chad's office gave Chloe a pink tennis ball and Brady a blue car.  They just loved their "prizes" and carried them all around the office.  In the pictures below you can see they even fell asleep holding them on the ride home:



We had a lot of fun visiting Daddy for lunch today!  I hope everyone had a great Wednesday!

 

1 comment:

  1. Awe too cute! Scarlett fell asleep exactly like this after leaving story time, and she ended up with a horrible imprint on her face. Looks like a scar. Luckily she is still sleeping in my bed! Yay! Computer time. Ha ha.

    <3xojo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...