Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

One Year Ago Today

One year ago today was my 26th birthday.  It was also the day Chad and I went to my doctor's office and found out we were expecting a boy and a girl!  At the time I thought that was probably the most exciting birthday I would ever have.

Brady aka "Twin A" on 10/11/2010

I think this is Brady, even though it isn't labeled Twin A, because he was the easiest to get a clear profile of.  Chloe always had her hands or legs in a strange position so we hardly ever got to see a good profile of her.

Although last year's birthday was one I will always remember, I realized something today (my 27th birthday).  Now I am so lucky because this year I actually get to spend my birthday with Chad and these amazing babies! 

Here is a video of the babies from today, laughing/talking to one another:


What a difference a year makes, ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...