Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 14, 2011

My Little Talker in her Walker

I often take little videos of the babies during the day when something funny or interesting is happening.  It is a good way to show Chad what goes on while he is at work.  Here is a video of Chloe in the kitchen, talking/gesturing in her walker.  She loves to scoot around in the walker and chatter to herself.  My favorite thing about it is that she always makes such emphatic hand gestures.  That little lady has such a charming personality.  What a precious girl!


As I told Chad, this is a look at one minute of my (usually about 9 hour) day while Chad is at work.   It is a busy, noisy, and sometimes crazy day but I am loving every minute

"Look Mom, I'm helping with the laundry!"
 

So proud of the shirt she picked out of the clean clothes basket.  If you look closely you can also see her two bottom teeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...