Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Dewberry Farm

Today we took the babies to a second farm to see if we could have better luck picking a pumpkin from a field.  We went to Dewberry Farm and it was a perfect place for a fall pumpkin picking outing!  I imagine next year the babies will have a TON of fun when they can run around and play. 

Here are some of our favorite pictures from today:

  Just an interesting building


A really fun looking bouncy thing


Some kind of fun race track


Really cool looking slide


We are on our way!


My favorite picture of Chad with the babies


Me and the babies



Fun photo ops with Chloe and Chad


Chloe in the flower field


This looks like it could be from 1900 to me!


Now THIS is what I call a pumpkin patch! 


Surrounded by pumpkins!



Probably my favorite picture of the babies and pumpkins


The stroller, not just for babies, but also useful for pumpkin storage!


Goofin' Around


Another attempt at a family picture


We loved Dewberry Farm and I would recommend it to anyone who lived in the area!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...