Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sunday Afternoon

This afternoon we took a trip back to the park to play for a little while.  The weather (temperature wise) was amazing since there were storms all around us but none coming towards us.  This meant we caught a little breeze and it was only about 83 instead of the typical 100 for July in Texas.  We enjoyed playing in the cooler weather for a little while and then took the kids for frozen yogurt.  

It has been a relaxing weekend around here and we've enjoyed just getting to spend quality time with one another.  I was able to snap a few pictures at the park today.  I am back to using my DSLR, so I have enjoyed the better picture quality I am able to achieve versus the iPhone.  








Hope you all are winding down a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...